Polite company, polite conversation over a meal
The object of these is to encourage girls to escape the closet, and for those regular Wednesday girls who might want to go beyond the Village - whilst some events will take place in the Village, we can expect to hold a few for the more adventurous in the many popular places around Manchester, such as Chinatown, The Northern Quarter, and so on.
General ground-rules are:
- Need to know numbers 7 days beforehand to ensure a place and any table booking.
- We sit at the table promptly at 8pm – so no late arrivals!
- We will probably have 2 courses (starter+main, main+desert) – to be decided by those present on the night.
- Final bill including any service charge or gratuity to be split equitably between those present.
- You buy any drinks separate to the meal yourself – so there’s no arguing!
These events can expect to be managed using experience acquired in doing ‘Northern Angels’ events which used to regularly take place until the recession hit folks pockets!